The Organizing Committee of the RSE-SEE meetings is pleased to announce the RSE-SEE8 symposium meeting which will take place in Graz, Austria, 2022.
From its beginnings, RSE-SEE meetings have provided a forum for the scientific community of South-East Europe closely related to the fields of electrochemistry and electrochemical engineering. This forum has been thought and demonstrated as a place for fruitful debates and personal interchanges necessary for further development of the field. Six already held RSE-SEE symposium meetings (Croatia, Red Island, 2008, Serbia, Belgrade, 2010, Romania, Bucharest, 2012, Slovenia, Ljubljana, 2013, Bulgaria, Pravets, 2015, Hungary, Balatonkeneze, 2017, Split, Croatia, 2019) have always been places where people get together and in warm and stimulating atmosphere presented their original work and shared experiences and problems. We believe that RSE-SEE7 meeting will follow such a positive environment.
The specific aim of the RSE-SEE8 is to address the most advanced directions and new achievements in the fundamental and applied electrochemistry underling almost all research activities aimed to enhance knowledge and develop novel and/or improved materials and processes.
The RSE-SEE meeting is fully reconciled with the mission of ASEEE society and it will boost further activities aimed for:
- Establishing a regional network of scientists working in all aspects of electrochemistry and electrochemical engineering fields,
- Supporting cooperation among countries in the region and between countries of South-East Europe and the rest of the world.
- Advancing science, spreading and disseminating knowledge.
- Educating students and younger colleagues.
- Transferring knowledge and technology.
- Helping sustainable development of society and fostering economic growth.
Well balanced scientific program is planned. The speakers will include highly prominent and world recognized scientists and professionals who made and are still making significant progress in the field. They will be selected due to their past credentials and distinctive vision of the future. Participants are encouraged to present their work either as oral or poster presentation.
Selected conference contributions will be published in the special issue of Journal of Electrochemical Science and Engineering, the official ASEEE journal.